Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Best of All Time

I played poker last night at Rob and Steph's house. It was pretty fun even though I ended up losing ten dollars. McKay came over but instead of sharking his way to the top, he went out with four people still in the game. A valian effort though and much better than what I did. After that Adam, Thomas, Jason, Matt, and I went out drinking on the town and then to a house party with fussball, pool, and weight lifting equipement. Pretty fun.

Today I was introduced to the site List of Bests where you can check off all the movies you have seen from different lists. Of particular note is the recent list of 1,000 great films on They Shoot Pictures, as blogged about by Jonathon Rosenbaum and David Kehr.

I took the time to go through the list and check off the movies I've seen and it turns out I've seen 48% of the movies on the list. Not bad at all considering my movie watching has considerably slacked off as of late. Here's the full breakdown of what I have and haven't seen. I would like to point out that I'm 45/50 of the top 50 films on the list. It's the backend of the list that is really bringing down my percentage.