Friday, January 26, 2007

Last Night in Town

Tonight is my last night in Spokane. I'm heading out tomorrow morning for the second biggest city in the world; Seoul, South Korea. It's going to take a day in an airplane to get there, but I'm sure it will be worth it. I'm doing some last minute packing and then I'm going over to Ryder's house to hang out. I'm sure some sweet Guitar Hero 2 will be played. Probably the last time I'll play for a year. Oh well, I've already beaten "Thunderhorse" by Deathklock on Expert so I've already accomplished everything I could have hoped to do.

I took some pictures from the Poker Night Rob hosted at his house the other night. I uploaded a few. Here is the 'crew' hanging out after the game. You can check out the other ones by clicking on the pictures and browsing the album.



Also, I was blown away by Of Montreal's video to Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse. I highly recomend watching it as many times as possible.