Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Diddly Squat

Watching some Jeff Hawkins lecture, packing my stuff, and getting ready to move out of my apartment. I finalized all the stuff at YBM Guro, so I'll be living at the Guro Digital Complex as of November. Next week I'll be staying at a hotel in Gangnam and attending the YBM orientation all week, and then I'll be going to Japan for two days, and then I'll begin teaching again! A very short break, but it was good to get some time off.

I'm a little worried about moving all my stuff. I have quite a bit of things and I'm going to be taking everything up to my friend's house near Itaewon in a taxi. I'll probably have to make two trips. One when my friend gets off work and one after I get off work at 10:00pm.

As promised here is a picture from the zoo.