Today I watch the Celtics Cavaliers game and then the Suns Spurs game. The Celtics Cavs game was terrible. The largest point deficit in Celtics franchise history. I fast forwarded through most of the game after the Cavs got up by 20 in the first quarter. The announcers kept talking about how crazy good LeBron was playing but really, when there is no defense anyone can get a ton of baskets. And in that game there was no defense from the Celtics.
The Suns Spurs game on the other hand was incredible. The Suns were down by a lot after the first quarter but managed to make an incredible comeback thanks to DragiƧ. I really liked him in the first three games but he really got a chance to shine here and I hope he starts getting more minutes after his performance tonight. It was really incredible. It's the first time I've seen a bench player who usually plays one or two quarters have an all-star calibre game. He was unstoppable. Making almost every shot, driving against the bigs, and passing it off for assists as well. Go Suns!